Tuesday, October 14, 2008

South Gwinnett Prayer Walk

A little background...

This year is my third year of involvement with Young Life at South Gwinnett High School. Young Life is an amazing ministry...the Lord has used it to change my life and mind as I've watched Him change the lives and hearts of the students. For that reason, I was incredibly excited, honored and blessed to have the opportunity to participate in a prayer walk on the school grounds, the football field, the halls, lockers, classroom doors...amazing! And, I was able to shoot the event! So fun! (You may remember when I shot the Grayson Prayer Walk.)

We started out on the football field with a time of worship...







Praying over lockers...











and classrooms...





and finished back at the football field for coporate prayer over the school, students, teachers and community of South Gwinnett High School.










Pray for our students because:

No comments: